This series consists primarily, but not exclusively, of Romualdi's correspondence files generated in his capacity as assistant secretary of ORIT. Most of the correspondence is with leaders of ORIT and organizations affiliated with ORIT. Correspondents include: Angel Bravo, Office Manager, ORIT; Alfredo Fidanza, Secretary General, Comite Obrero de Accion Sindical Independiente (COASI); Ignacio Gonzales, President, ORIT; Arturo Jauregui, Assistant Secretary and Acting Secretary General, ORIT; Augusto Malave, Representative, ORIT,
Confederacion Internacional Organizaciones Sindicales Libres (CIOSL); Luis Alberto Monge, Secretary General, ORIT; Alfredo Mujal, Secretary General, Confederacion de Trabajadores de Cuba (CTC); J.H. Oldenbroek, Secretary General, ICFTU); Raphael Otero, Executive Committee President, ORIT, CIOSL; Alfonso Sanchez, Secretary General, ORIT; and Fidel Velazquez, Secretary General, Confederacion de Trabajadores de Mexico (CTM).
Material types include periodicals; newspaper clippings; pamphlets; agendas; reports; speeches; minutes; conference material; correspondence; notes; photographs (separated into Series 5).
- Romualdi, Serafino, 1900-1967 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to the public and must be used in the Special Collections reading room. Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection.
2.70 Linear Feet
- Bravo, Angel (Correspondent)
- Fidanza, Alfredo (Correspondent)
- Gonzalez, Ignacio (Correspondent)
- Jauregui, Arturo (Correspondent)
- Malave, Augusto (Correspondent)
- Monge, Luis Alberto (Correspondent)
- Mujal, Alfredo (Correspondent)
- Oldenbroek, J.H. (Oldenbroek, Jacobus Hendrik), 1897- (Correspondent)
- Organización Regional Interamericana de Trabajadores
- Otero, Raphael (Correspondent)
- Sanchez, Alfonso (Correspondent)
- Velázquez, Fidel, 1900-1997 (Correspondent)