The Maryland Municipal League was formed in 1948 as a non-partisan federation of 133 cities and towns in Maryland with the object to strengthen the role and capacity of municipal administration in the state. The collection consists of correspondence and completed questionnaires pertaining to municipal charter amendements.
This collection is open for research.
Photocopies of original materials may be provided for a fee and at the discretion of the curator. Please see our Duplication of Materials policy for more information. Queries regarding publication rights and copyright status of materials within this collection should be directed to the appropriate curator.
0.50 Linear Feet
The papers of the Maryland Municipal League were accessioned with the University of Maryland Libraries in October 1973 by Mary Boccaccio.