Ralph J. Tyser was a 1940 graduate of the University of Maryland and a major university supporter. Tyser Tower, built in 1991, was named for him. His portrait hangs in Van Munching Hall in recognition of his support for the building's auditorium. This collection contains video tapes of the press box dedication ceremony in September 1991, as well as certificates and plaques awarded to Tyser.
Majority of material found within 1940s, 1970s, 1980s, undated
Use and Access to Collection
This collection is open for research.
Duplication and Copyright Information
Photocopies of original materials may be provided for a fee and at the discretion of the curator. Please see our Duplication of Materials policy for more information. Queries regarding publication rights and copyright status of materials within this collection should be directed to the appropriate curator.