University of Maryland, College Park. College of Journalism -- History -- Sources
Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview Established in 1949 as the Department of Journalism and Public Relations in the College of Business and Public Administration, the department changed its name in 1966 to Department of Journalism and in 1972 became the College of Journalism. The college's records, including administrative files, course materials, construction planning records, and lecture series tapes, document the evolution of the journalism program on the College Park campus. They also chronicle the connection between the...