Schools -- Landscape architecture -- Maryland
Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview The Department of Physical Plant was established in 1924-1925 as the Buildings and Grounds Division of the General Services Department. The department's files include maps, blueprints, photographs, computer tapes, and financial materials relating to University of Maryland campus construction, structures, landscaping, and maintenance.