Help us improve our websiteSend feedback
The University Park Woman's Club was founded in 1941 as a civic organization for the town of University Park, Maryland. This accession consists primarily of club minutes, scrapbooks, event programs, financial records, membership records, and correspondence.
The University Publications Collection consists of a wide variety of printed materials produced by and about the various administrative units, academic departments, student groups, and athletic teams on the College Park campus.
The University Senate was the representative body of the University Faculty Assembly and the precursor of the College Park Campus Senate. These records consist of the minutes of the Senate as well as materials relating to its various committees and task forces.