The University Commuters Association records consist of a scrapbook containing photographs of officers and events, newspaper clippings, and newsletters.
The University Council consisted of upper-level university officials who worked in conjunction with the University Senate in an advisory and/or administrative capacity. The council's records consist of minutes recording the deliberations and activities of this body and documenting matters relating to routine, day-to-day operations of the university.
The University Faculty Assembly was the precursor of the College Park Faculty Assembly and consisted of full-time administrative staff and faculty of the University of Maryland at Baltimore and College Park campuses. The assembly's records contain minutes of meetings, correspondence, membership lists, and the plans of operation under which the group functioned.
Included in this collection are over 700 posters and broadsides collected from various academic programs, administrative offices, and student groups, dating from 1926 forward and documenting many events, activities, and aspects of university life. The bulk of the items were produced by the Intercollegiate Athletics Department for distribution at games; many highlight specific teams and individuals. The collection is continually expanding.
The University Park Woman's Club was founded in 1941 as a civic organization for the town of University Park, Maryland. This accession consists primarily of club minutes, scrapbooks, event programs, financial records, membership records, and correspondence.
The University Publications Collection consists of a wide variety of printed materials produced by and about the various administrative units, academic departments, student groups, and athletic teams on the College Park campus.